PRODUCTS |CLEANTECH | RENEWABLE ENERGY
Dedicated To Bringing About The Greening Of The World, One Vision At A Time
 
Renewable Energy  
Energy Converter  

The Magnetic Renewable System is a renewable energy conversion system. Energy conversion, is the process of changing energy from one of its forms into another. In physics, energy is a quantity that provides the capacity to perform work — think of lifting an object. In addition to being convertible, and also according to the law of conservation of energy, energy is transferable to a different location or object, but it cannot be created or destroyed.

The system converts electrical energy to kinetic energy to electrical energy. The increase in output over input is done be access the potential energy in the crankshaft of kinetic energy.

The Magnetic Renewable System requires energy, electrical energy, to operator. The system converts electrical energy into kinetic energy or FORCE. That FORCE can be converted into electrical energy by turning an alternator or generator. That turning requires 30% of the FORCE. The remaining FORCE, 70%, can be used for Transportation or Electricity Generation.

 
 
 
  Magnetic Chamber Energy Conversion   Crankshaft Energy Conversion  
     
  The Magnetic Chamber is the Phase I of a three phase energy conversion system. The Magnetic Chamber uses magnetic energy from an electromagnet to convert electrical energy to kinetic energy, FORCE.  

The Crankshaft is the phase II of a three phase energy conversion system. The Crankshaft converts linear motion into circular motion. It takes the mechanical energy, FORCE, from the Magnetic Chamber and accesses the potential energy stored in the crankshaft.

 

 
         
  Potential Energy in Crankshaft   Alternator / Generator Energy Conversion  
     
 

The crankshaft can access stored energy by using Mechanical Advantage of Lever to amplify, access potential energy, of the crankshaft. The size of the crank in a crankshaft increase the output FORCE over the input FORCE from the Magnetic Chamber.

 

  The Alternator/Generator is Phase III of a three phase System. They convert kinetic energy from the crankshaft to electrical energy.  
         
         
Website Terms of Use Website Privacy policy
© 2019 SEKOU LLC