Dedicated to Bringing about the Greening of the World, One Vision at a Time
 
Renewable Energy

 

The Electromagnetic Reciprocating Engine becomes a renewable energy system when electricity is converted from the motion of the crankshaft by an alternator or generator. Generating electricity from the engine comes at a cost of horsepower. This horsepower is from the horsepower increase from turning a ½ stroke. The alternator provides electricity for the engine and it systems. The generator provides electricity for the engine, it systems and the remaining electricity is an electricity source.

 

An example of the MANGETIC RENEWABLE SYSTEM configured as a Magnetic Renewable Engine. This engine produces 548 standard horsepower. The engine is powered by an alternator with requires 166 horsepower. This leaves 382 horsepower for work.

 

The alternator subtracts 30% of engine’s horsepower, producing renewable energy, leaving 70%.

 

The name for this renewable energy systems is MAGNETIC RENEWABLE SYSTEM.

  • Renewable Transportation - Renewable Electric Vehicle REV
  • Renewable Electricity Generation - Renewable Electricity
  • Energy Converter, not an energy creator (Not a Perpetual Motion Machine)

 

 

Magnetic Renewable System - Energy Conversion

 

Transportation & Electricity Generation

  • MANGETIC RENEWABLE SYSTEM (Electricity Energy) - Converts electricity to Magnetic Energy to Kinetic Energy to turn a crankshaft.

 

The MANGETIC RENEWABLE SYSTEM generator the electricity it requires by turning an attached alternator or generator. The key to generating the amount of energy required depends on turning the crankshaft a half stroke.

 

See detail information Magnetic Renewable System White Paper – Page 6 The Solution

 

 

Mechanical Energy Conversion Systems

 

The existing technology for producing energy is Mechanical Energy Systems. The Mechanical Energy Systems are energy converters. It converts energy from one form to another for Transportation Systems and Electricity Generation Systems. The initial energy is in various forms,chemical, electrical, kinetic and thermal energy. The energy is converted into Kinetic Energy to rotational motion, to mechanically turn a shaft, one exception the Combustion Engine, it turns a crankshaft. There are two exceptions, Solar Panels and Hydrogen Fuel Cells uses no mechanical movement to produce electricity.

 

Transportation

  • Combustion Engine (Chemical & Electrical Energy) – Converts fossil fuels (Gasoline, Diesel & Natural Gas) to Kinetic Energy to turn a crankshaft.
  • Electric Motor (Electrical Energy) – Converts electricity to Magnetic Energy to Kinetic Energy to turn a shaft.
  • Hybrid Engine (Chemical & Electrical Energy) – It is a combination of the Combustion Engine and the Electric Motor.

 

Electricity Generation

  • Combustion Engine (Chemical Energy) – Converts fossil fuels (Gasoline, Diesel & Natural Gas) to Kinetic Energy to turn a crankshaft.
  • Fossil Fuels (Chemical Energy) – Converts fossil fuels (Oil, Coal, & Natural Gas) to steam which turns a turbine, to Kinetic Energy to turn a shaft.
  • Nuclear Power (Thermal Energy) – Converts fusion heat to steam which turns a turbine, to Kinetic Energy to turn a shaft.

 

 

Mechanical Renewable Energy Conversion Systems

 

The difference between Mechanical Energy Conversion Systems and Mechanical Renewable Energy System is the initial form of energy. The sources of energy for Mechanical Renewable Energy Systems are unlimited.

 

Transportation

  • Wind Power (Kinetic Energy) – Converts wind to Kinetic Energy using a sail.

 

Electricity Generation

  • Wind Power (Kinetic Energy) – Converts wind to Kinetic Energy to turn a shaft.
  • Water Power (Kinetic Energy) – Converts water movement to Kinetic Energy to turn a shaft.
  • Solar Mirror (Thermal Energy) – Converts sun to heat to steam which turns a turbine, to Kinetic Energy to turn a shaft.
  • Geothermal Power (Thermal Energy) – Converts heat to steam which turns a turbine, to Kinetic Energy to turn a shaft.

 

 

INTELLECTURAL PROERTY MAGNETIC RENEWABLE SYSTEM BROCHURE WEBSITE PRIVACY POLICY
ENGINE LIMITED WARRANTY MAGNETIC RENEWABLE SYSTEM WHITE PAPER WEBSITE TERMS OF USE
© 2018 SEKOU LLC